1. you must post the rules
2. post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and then create eleven new questions to as the people you've tagged
4. tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. let them know you've tagged them
my eleven facts:
1. I am hopelessly addicted to Pinterest. Really, I am. I love it.
It reminds me of being little and making "Dream Books" by cutting out pictures from the JCPenney's catalog.
2. I have decided I am no longer content to have non-polished nails! I la-la-love having cute nails.
3. Thin Point Sharpies in cool colors are my favorite doodle pens.
4. One of my favorite things about Christmas decorations are the stringed lights. Every year I am tempted to leave them up JUST for the lights.
5. I am quite afraid of birds. And the dentist. But I just made a dentist appointment, so I guess we'll see how that goes.
6. I wish I could be a nurse. Every single time I go to work or think about going to work.
7. I have started to read Les Miserables MANY times. I have never finished it. And yet I love it.
8. I live in Wisconsin. And from December until March I have sore muscles. From shivering. No lie.
9. I am working hard on knocking things off my list!
10. I love to be artistic, but I am not at all talented. At all.
11. My roommate's name is Maude. She is a Jade plant. True story.
1. What is your favorite game to play? I am really not the biggest fans of games in general. I just don't care for them...I get too competitive and then no one has fun. If I had to choose I would say Dutch Blitz. I do enjoy Dutch Blitz.
2. What is something you do in your spare time just for yourself? Hahaha, spare time? What is that? I would have to say reading a book. Because that is the only time I cannot multi-task and do other things at once.
3. What is the most important trait to have in a marriage or relationship? I would have to say loving Jesus more than you love the person you are in a relationship in.
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot? I would have to say California, just because it is the place I have visited the most! And, my lovely relatives that live there make me that much better!
5. What is something you are proud of? I am most proud of my Associate's Degree. Now...if only it had been in a more profitable field! ;)
6. What is your favorite restaurant? A little Mexican place called El Mezcal here in town. As far as chains go...I am growing to like Burracho's! I guess I like Mexican. ;)
7. If you could visit one state/city in the USA what would it be? NYC
8. What is the best present you ever received? Honestly, I would have to say that the Saving's Bonds that my grandpa got me a long time ago. I used them to buy my sofa, which is my favorite piece of furniture. My grandpa died a few years ago now so using the money to buy something I wanted and needed so much was special to me.
9. What is your favorite weekend activity? Sleeping in.
10. What are you afraid of? Funny, considering I shared that above! Birds and the dentist, random I know.
11. What is your favorite memory from 2011? I have soo many memories of 2011! All in all, 2011 was a great year. I would have to say moving out was my favorite thing about 2011. I love my apartment so much.
my questions for you.
1. Why did you start your blog?
2.What do you do at the end of a long day?
3. Which season is your favorite and why?
4. What fictional charactor would you want as a best friend?
5. Desert Island. Three Items. List them.
6. If you could choose to live in a different decade purely for fashion's sake, which decade would you choose?
7. What song makes you crank the volume in your car?
8. What is most important to you?
9. If you could choose to have one dream for your life come true, which would it be?
10. Which collection of your's is bigger, movies or books?
11. If you could have dinner with someone alive or dead, who would that be?
1. My new blog friend Carolina Robin.
2. FireFairy at Daydreaming Out Loud.
3. My bestie Betty at It Takes Two.
4. Leelee at LeeLeeGirl's Life.
5. Amanda at Life According to Amanda.
6. Laura at Life with Laura.
7. Emmy at Love Woke Me Up This Morning.
8. Lindsey at Most Richly Blessed.
9. Rae at Reflections.
10. Jeanine at Wayfaring Girl on a Mission.
11. HannahMarie at Only By Grace.